[Coco] System gen problem

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 11:31:07 EST 2010

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:

> That's not an issue then.
>
> I really don't know what to suggest at this point.

Yes, it's quite silly and very, very aggravating..  You wouldn't believe
how much time I've spent on this :-(.

Is there any way to methodically debug it?  There's something not right
about the 'x0.dd' descriptor, I think.  I've noticed that some of my boot
files have >1 descriptors with the name 'dd'.  Does Nitros9 simply take
the first one it finds?  If that's the case, I can try simply moving the
hard disk descriptors ahead of the known-working DW ones.

I just figured out that I needed to use the -d flag when taking a CVS
update on nitros9.  Now, it has the sources for the DW modules so I'll try
using those.

Steve