[Coco] 256k upgrade

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Mon Feb 8 23:08:51 EST 2010

Bob Devries wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> just thinking about that.....
> I'm not sure it was the Rainbow that featured that article, though. At
> the time I was also collecting Hot Coco and Color Computer Magazine.

Hey, I have a Hot CoCo magazine from September 1985 with the cover
article:  "Cram It with RAM:  256K Memory Upgrade!"

It's not from J&M, but "J&R Electronics".  It is called "The Banker" and
consists of a PC board, a replacement SAM, some TTL, and RAM chips.
There is a schematic printed on page 29, and mention of Flex and OS-9
support as "possible future offerings".

JCE