[Coco] CoCo Fuse broken again...

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:47:05 EST 2010

On Sun, 7 Feb 2010, Steven Hirsch wrote:

> I'm embarrassed about this.  I haven't used cocofuse for a while and just
> discovered it's completely broken under Ubuntu Karmic (9.10).
>
> As far as I'm aware, this was working under Jaunty.

Following up on this issue:  Turns out that cocofuse works fine if the
mount point is on a local drive.  I was trying to mount it under my home
directory, which lives on an NFS server.  This used to work, but is now
causing segfaults.  Go figure...

I can live with this limitation, but will try to debug it as time permits.

Steve