[Coco] New location for my web pages

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Feb 8 18:55:28 EST 2010

On Monday 08 February 2010, Robert Gault wrote:
>Aaron Wolfe has graciously offered (as have a few others) to host my web
> pages now that AT&T Worldnet no longer will do this. I spent some time
> last night transferring the pages to Aaron's site and the new address for
> the pages is http://aaronwolfe.com/robert.gault/
>
>We should be proud of the support the Coco community gives to its members.
> :)

I'll second that.  I also considered making the offer, but my own page is
sorta sick bird according to the TOS (that is why the :85 is in the URL, vz
has port 80 blocked for incoming) , and they could knock me out of business
with no notice at all, anytime they decide to shut that off too.

So yes, many thanks are directed to Aaron. :-)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Your aim is high and to the right.