[Coco] System gen problem

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 17:51:24 EST 2010

On Sun, 7 Feb 2010, Aaron Wolfe wrote:

> Something to test: If you have the drivewire server running and the
> serial cable connected, you should see an OP_RESET when you press the
> reset button on your Coco.  this doesn't require any software/drivers
> on the coco, so it's a good way to make sure the cabling and server
> settings (bps, model, etc) are all OK.

I am not seeing an OP_RESET.  It shows UNKNOWN(248), but not every time.

But, per my prior notes, there is no cabling or server issue.  If I select
the HDB DOS ROM on the floppy controller and restart, it boots just fine
over the same cabling and against the same server instance.

Boisy:  Are you listening?  I could use some of your expert guidance :-).

Steve