[Coco] batch file processing

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 00:31:20 EST 2010

I did create 2 files from the ls output. I modified them to remove the
unique files on diskb and the directory references to CMDS and SYS in both
files. I also added the pathlist to each entry, so each can be treated as a
separate input path. Now all I have to do is figure out how to tell cmp to
run recursively, taking each entry of each file as it's input parameters.

If I just type cmp diskalst diskblst, it only compares the contents of the 2
files. I need something like cmp <diskalst <diskblst, but it won't accept a
redirection modifier as part of the parameter list. I'm not sure what to do
now, but I'm going to keep trying.

I don't have Diff, and haven't found it anywhere, yet.

Wayne