[Coco] batch file processing

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 00:25:43 EST 2010

As far as the different colours of the initial shell goes, that would be set
in the term device descriptor at offset $33, $34 and $35. The term
descriptor is of course, part of the OS9Boot file on that disk.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975