[Coco] C Programming

Sat Feb 6 21:40:07 EST 2010

Hi,

There is a version of "make" that is much better.

The author I forget except that he changed his name. He also wrote other
OS-9 software.
After I changed a source file all I had to do was start a batch file and the
executable was rebuilt. And perhaps the ram disk changes were copied to the
floppy so that the changes would not be lost.

I suggested long ago that a web page listing what you just provided would be
useful.

I wish I had time to build one, but I do not.

Collecting all the files into a HD image would also be useful.

I can provide a dsk image that may be set up ready to go, but I have not
looked at it for decades.

I also have many CD's and files that are at the level of K&R. "C". JPL
Library, Numerical Recipes, Graphical Segmentation, and much more.

SHF