[Coco] C Programming

Ron Bihler rbihler at msn.com
Sat Feb 6 20:32:10 EST 2010

Wayne,
I am sure I have this book around here.  I need to dig into my
archives.  It also appears Amazon has it as well, 5.00 plus the shipping
if that's version 1.
Are you setup and running C yet?

And thank you for the references, if I can't find my copy or Amazons is
not correct I will need to follow up on these.

Later
Ron