[Coco] C Programming

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 19:42:42 EST 2010

The Coronado C tutorial is also on one of our FTP sites. Although written
for DOS Turbo C, it is quite good.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975