[Coco] I need copies of unmodified OS-9 disk images

Fri Feb 5 19:27:59 EST 2010

Hi,

Yes Windows XP can be a pain to run MSDOS programs. That's why I have a
FAT32 partition my old laptop. I plan to boot from a floppy created by WIN
98 or ME, I forget which.

But there are alternatives which have been suggested on this list.

"DOSBOX" is one I remember, but now I am unsure with the post by John W.
Linville that says Linux.

Perhaps someone can help using a hard disk image from Jeff's emulator on
MESS.

There are several programs for running MSDOS programs on Windows XP.

There even is a CoCo emulator for windows.

VCC - CoCo 3 Emulator for Windows

SHF