[Coco] Change of e-mail address and impending loss of web page for Robert Gault

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Feb 5 00:33:07 EST 2010

On Friday 05 February 2010, Robert Gault wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> I hope you have a local copy.
>
>I just found a copy exits at
>http://web.archive.org/web/20070427105838/http://home.att.net/~robert.gault
>/ So, until I make other arraignments, the site can be viewed at the above
> archive.

Nice page, I had no idea you were also into chemistry.  I have been too at
times, with my most successful concoction being the color paper developer I
used in my color darkroom for a decade or more.  Many times longer life
sitting in the controlled temp water bath than anything I could buy.  But
that seems like a long ago and far away time now.  The only evidence I have
left is a shot of mother & dad in '76 in my billfold, only very slightly
color shifted in 34 years.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

I have learned silence from the talkative,
toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind.
		-- Kahlil Gibran