[Coco] 256k upgrade

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 11:52:32 EST 2010

Looks like 512kBASIC is for DECB. Looking at an ad for it from Microcom
Software in the Jan '89 Rainbow right now. Looks like it opens up BASIC to
allow programs up to 400k (384k program space and 16k variable space). Will
work under 128k also, opening up 80k (64k program space and 16k variable
space) for BASIC programs.

Brian