[Coco] RetroChallenge Winter Warmp 2010

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Feb 4 00:45:22 EST 2010

On Thursday 04 February 2010, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
>We took your suggestion and entered the DriveWire <-> internet project
>in the Retro Challenge.  They announced the winners today, and we won
>1st place! :)
>
>CoCo gets the spotlight:  http://www.retrochallenge.net/updates.html
>
>-Aaron

Ya done it! Now I presume that you have suitable half yard glasses to place
on those mouse pads & mats/mags. ;-)  It would be a cryin shame to have to
toast the winners with Rogers mugs, they were designed for Hot CoCo, but
aren't too bad at holding tea or coffee either.  But they just aren't big
enough for a winners sized beer. ;)

I didn't help, but I still can't get rid of that silly grin.  Congrats to all
that did help.