[Coco] Best terminal program with PC Ascii support?

Todd Wallace dragonbytes at cox.net
Sun Feb 28 20:46:21 EST 2010

Hey guys,

I used Ultimaterm for many years as my primary terminal program on the coco3 for BBSing.  The one shortfall of that program was the lack of proper PC ASCII characters.  BBS menus borders and such would appear as strange characters instead of vertical or horizontal lines.  The only program I know of that can do the proper ASCII codes is Twilight Terminal, however it requires 512k and i'm stuck with 128k.  Do you guys know of any other terminal program for coco3 that can properly display such ASCII characters with 128k?  Thanks

- Todd Wallace