[Coco] Nitros9 on a CC3 512k

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 15:58:38 EST 2010

 Finally I get around to play with Nitros9, build a boot disk on my XP box
using Cocodisk from nos96809l2v030208coco3_80d.dsk and it has a problem.
 First, I used cocodisk to format the 720K 3.5" disk with 80 track, two
sided. Then did the "Write to disk" to do this.
 The coco does boot and gets as far as the startup file and hangs.
 Rebooting with a working OS9 disk and looking at the Nitros9 disk reveals
that the root directory appears to be intact but I cannot list the startup
file or peer into the cmds directory. Error 247.
 I tried formatting a floppy on the coco and trying again but, with the same
result.

 I would offer more info but don't what to tell you. Ask me questions and I
will begin the discovery process as to why I'm getting this problem.

 Thanks,

George