[Coco] new files at maltedmedia

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 06:15:13 EST 2010

Hi all,

I've uploaded a file called "funtime.lzh" to the /incoming/ directory at the
maltedmedia FTP site.

It's two source files in C (with binaries also) using the time functions
from Carl Kreider's CLIB. Just a bit of fun to keep the old wet ram
operational.

Not sure where they should go right now, as there doesn't seem to be a
directory for user programmes.

Maybe a sub-dir called USER_FILES, with sub-dirs under that for BASIC, OS9
and OSK?

Maybe RTSI is a better choice, but I don't think it is being maintained now;
it seems to be stagnant. :(

Regards, Bob Devries
Soldier's Hills 2
Las Pinas City
Philippines

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975