[Coco] OS9Exec (OT?)

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 20:22:33 EST 2010

Hi all,

Does anyone here have experience using the OS9Exec programme for
Windows/Mac/Linux?

For those who have not heard of it, it's an OS9/68000 emulator based on the
core from UAE (Unix Amiga Emulator).

I have it installed, but it only returns ERROR 216. Even if I tell it the
path to the shell, it gives that error. Sadly, the documentation is rather
sparse. There are some html files in the CVS, but nothing very definitive.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975