[Coco] OT Problems with Windows Mail on Vista

Sun Feb 7 13:41:09 EST 2010

Hi,

I am having problems with messages from this mailing list using Windows Mail
on Vista.

I now have 5 messages that are unread. I can find only 4.

Selecting "Show All Messages" does not show the 4 that are unread. ( Shows
read ones that I have not deleted yet.)

Selecting "Hide Read Messages" shows the four messages.

I often time have to select "Hide Read or Ignored Messages" to see some
messages.

I cannot find the fifth one. Can anyone tell me exact ally where the Windows
Mail folders are?

Please no suggestions as to other programs, I am very happy with Windows
Mail.

SHF