[Coco] WImgTool bug

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 04:02:40 EST 2010

I seem to have come across a bug in WImgTool. I'm using V0.136 10th Jan,
2010, although I'm sure I noticed this problem in previous versions.

The problem is this. If I try to INSERT files into a sub-directory of an
OS-9 disk image, the files are still placed in the root directory of the
disk image, but with the directory name pre-pended. So, if I want to put the
file "makefile" into a sub-directory called "DIFF", I end up with a file
called "DIFFmakefile" in the root directory.

It would seem that someone forgot to add a "/" character after the directory
name.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975