[Coco] Change of e-mail address and impending loss of web page for Robert Gault

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Feb 4 09:05:25 EST 2010

My internet provider, AT&T Worldnet, will no longer be providing
personal web pages as of March. Also there will be a change in all
e-mail addresses through AT&T Worldnet as Worldnet will cease to exist.

So, as I have not decided what to do about my web page, anyone
interested should access it before March.
http://home.att.net/~robert.gault/

My e-mail address will change from worldnet.att.net to att.net  so
anyone using the worldnet address should update their address books.