[Coco] DECB emulator/virtual implementation in NitrOS9

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Thu Dec 30 20:05:14 EST 2010

It would be easier to write a DECB from the ground up that run under
NitrOS9.

The way DECB was coded would not let OS-9 running at the same time.

I thing you better off writing DECB for a modern computer.  Just think
of speed your program would run.

But this was the idea behind my Super Color BASIC project from a few
years back.

Steve Bjork