[Coco] Full GUI DriveWire 4 beta

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 15:29:49 EST 2010

Ok.. well I can't explain or reproduce this behavior.  It's working
fine here on linux 64, so I think it will be best to just wait for me
to make a package and we'll see if the one I build works any better
for you.  I want to sort of the display issue, the fonts are too big,
but once that is done I'll make packages for all the platforms.