[Coco] Full GUI DriveWire 4 beta

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 15:06:17 EST 2010

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010, Aaron Wolfe wrote:

> The rate override setting wasn't getting populated on the form.. just a typo.

After updating to the latest CVS (as of today at 12:00 noon EST) this
problem persists.  It's not offering 460880 as a pick list option and is
not setting it either.  The field remains blank and does not update.

> I added a setting to disable the MIDI initialization code, put
> <UseMIDI>false</UseMIDI> in the instance.

This works.  Thanks!

> As for the rest of the issues, I cannot reproduce them here.  Please
> update to latest CVS and see if they remain for you.

Sorry, they all persist.  The UI simply is not "seeing" the actual server
configuration for the given instance.  I can see the server setting things
the way the config.xml says to:

/dev/ttyUSB0
460800 baud rate

but, the UI instance dialogs default to:

blank device (only /dev/ttyS0 available on pulldown)
115200 baud rate

Steve