[Coco] Full GUI DriveWire 4 beta

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 02:07:15 EST 2010

I installed and am successfully running DW4 also.

One thing seems not to work, though.

If I click on "Insert X0" (or any other DW drive) and try to insert a local
disk image from a folder on my PC, I get the following error:

FAIL 100 dw disk insert requires a drive number and a URI or local path as
arguments

What am I doing wrong, or is this a (mis) feature?

Regards, Bob Devries
High and dry in
Dalby, QLD, Australia