[Coco] Full GUI DriveWire 4 beta

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 23:22:25 EST 2010

inetd is pretty important, it is the primary way to access NitrOS9
programs and shells from other computers across a network.  I think it
used to be part of the nightly build at one point, maybe it is failing
there as well.

there are a handful of tools that are sort of part of DriveWire and
sort of part of NitrOS9.. inetd, the telnet client, the http server,
etc.  I'd love to see these support multiple networking solutions and
be a sort of standard set of tools for all NitrOS9 users, but right
now DriveWire is the only way to do such things.

I guess the question is should we be building inetd, telnet, httpd,
etc as part of the NitrOS9 disks?  Or maybe as a seperate "extras"
disk?  I can probably sort out the build process to do whatever is
acceptable.

-Aaron