[Coco] Full GUI DriveWire 4 beta

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 09:55:40 EST 2010

Sources are always available via CVS from sourceforge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/drivewireserver/

If you're familiar with eclipse, it *should* be as simple as checking
out the source via CVS and importing the tree into Eclipse.  Of
course, it sometimes doesn't go quite that smoothly.

Soon I'll package up the "big 3" (win/lin/mac), which thanks to the
32/64 divide is actually 6 builds.  I've actually been hacking on the
GUI all night and have made some pretty serious improvements that are
not even in the current beta zip.  Still, I could really use feedback
on whether the current release is successfully "plug and play" or not.
 I can only dream up so many crazy scenarios here on my own :)

-Aaron