[Coco] Merry Christmas

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 22:41:33 EST 2010

Great memories.  I remember getting a CoCo 3 for christmas in 1988-89,
I was about 12 yrs old.  Spent the entire week off from school between
xmas and new years typing in all those Rainbow listings I couldn't run
from past years (had a coco 1 for several years prior).  Good times!

Funny to think that this holiday I'm working on CoCo stuff too, and
having (maybe) just as much fun, although it's different now :)

Merry Christmas CoCoNuts
-Aaron

PS I can't wait to hear Marty Goodman speak at the upcoming skype CoCo
Conference.   If you're at all interested in participating, let Tim or
I know.  It's fine to sign up and not make it, but difficult for us to
add people at the last minute (everyone who's attended before is
already "registered").