[Coco] Thermal Roll Paper for TP-10

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Dec 20 14:40:11 EST 2010

At 10:11 AM 12/20/2010, you wrote:
>I managed to acquire a Radio Shack TRS-80 TP-10 Thermal Printer off
>eBay, and was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to buy roll
>paper for it.  It seems to need a 4-1/8" wide roll, a hard size to
>find these days.  Anyone know of a possible supply (and who is able to
>ship to Canada)?
>
>-- JP

Man, I used to love my old TP-10.  "Toilet Paper 10"  I printed stuff
all the time like long banners and program listings, and of course
storing the printed sections was a nightmare.
After a while if the printouts got cold or damp, the "ink" would
vanish or smear.  It's a good receipt printer if you could hook it up
to some modern device.

--
~ Roger Taylor