[Coco] New CoCoDskUtil Ready

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 23:12:30 EST 2010

sorry was plain in previous lettersI can not put a separate line they pass through the mail list

Friends do not understand English well and I am new to the list
but in two weeks (2 Month, jeje) I built a utility built into windows to see and review DSK I saw no good
toolshed does many things but commands

Soon the publishes
The 0.8 beta
COCO copy of PC and vice versa, by dragging and dropping
Formats, desfracment, orders DSK.
FAT Check Errors
SEE Track and Sectors like coconut green screen
BAS Convert BIN to ASC and vice versa
View and edit text DSK
View and edit HEX DSK
Delete PC and DSK
COMING OS9 and NITRO, 40 tarck, 80 tack and DD
INGLISH AND SPANISH

If anyone wants me in evidence and I accept improvements
If you know a better Please specify
I did it because they got nothing better

My small blog :
http://luis45ccs.blogspot.com/2010/11/coco-radio-shark-trs-80-color-computer.html
Download:
http://www.4shared.com/file/dDJNTb7u/CoCoDskUtil.html