[Coco] My CoCo3FPGA Build -- better than faux C=64!

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Fri Dec 17 22:52:50 EST 2010

On 12/17/2010 09:43 PM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
> nice, well done!  i've though about trying to get a de1 into a coco
> case but it seems a tad bit too tight.  the spartan seems to fit fine.

The biggest problem is getting the internal connectors and cables to fit
comfortably.  If I get or build an analog board I'll probably have to
rearrange things.  Worst case scenario would involve desoldering
connectors from the Spartan board and soldering cables directly on.  But
for now it all fits pretty nicely.

JCE