[Coco] MicroSD Drive Pak resumes shipping

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Sun Dec 5 10:16:53 EST 2010

On 12/05/2010 01:11 AM, Roger Taylor wrote:
> With 2010 being the toughest financial year of all times for me, somehow
> I have pulled through.

That was me, 3 years ago. Managed to save the house & vehicles, but it
was tough...

> I'm proud to say that I'll be shipping out about 5 Drive Paks per week
> until the orders are caught up, and that the Phoenix IDE should be ready
> to download in less than two weeks. ...  Half of the orders or more
> should arrive by this Christmas!

Any chance you're taking new orders as well?

[[ I realize that they wouldn't ship until the existing orders are
processed -- I'm OK with that. ;-) Also, I posted to the list in case
others were wondering the same thing... ]]

Happy Holidays,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger