[Coco] Finding websites was:cloud-9Tech

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Fri Dec 3 13:54:38 EST 2010

No, I pay about $9.20 a year.  It would even cost more at your higher
$12 a year.
Just remember, you don't by a domain for just one, but for many years.
One domain is not costly at $10 or even $12 for one year.  But over
time, 10 or 20 domains do add up. (Like in the case to the post I was
respond to.)