[Coco] Finding websites was:cloud-9Tech

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Fri Dec 3 12:50:45 EST 2010

I wouldn't call $100's or even $1000 over years cheap.
Even owning the .com, .net and .org for just one domain cost $300 over
ten years.
Add in the cost alternate spelling, you are talking $1000's!

I seen so many times when someone was unable to find a site when just
typing in the name of the company into Google search will solve their
problem.  In the case of Cloud-9, type in "cloud 9" with the term "coco"
(to narrow the search to coco stuff) and you get their site as the first
listing.

Steve