[Coco] Glenside IDE booting problems

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Dec 2 22:22:36 EST 2010

On Thursday, December 02, 2010 10:20:00 pm Willard Goosey did opine:

> On Thu, Dec 02, 2010 at 08:50:09PM -0500, gene heskett wrote:
> > On Thursday, December 02, 2010 08:31:13 pm Don Johnson did opine:
> > > Sorry, I don't see anything being printed on the other than
> > >
> > > 		OS9 BOOT
> > >
> > > 		 FAILED
> >
> > 2. If it found and loaded and ran the boottrack from track 34, it
> > should have at least printed the "KREL boot" string.
>
> OS-9 doesn't print the whole KREL boot.... thing Gene.  That's only in
> NitrOS.
>
> Willard

Oh fudge, I'd forgotten that. In which case any of my advice is moot until
the OP downloads a copy of the latest nitros9 install disk images.  We
should heavily recommend that just to get us all on the same page.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)