[Coco] Take 2 (Was: Full GUI DriveWire 4 beta)

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 11:19:21 EST 2010

I've removed the previous win32 "dw4-GO" edition and replaced it with
a much improved version.

https://sites.google.com/site/drivewire4/beta/dw4beta-3.9.84_win32.zip

This incorporates a few issues that people found with the last attempt
and adds easier disk management controls.  No more "Disk" menu,
everything previously found there can be done with more intuitive
controls on the main screen. I am really starting to like how this
interface is working, hope others do too :)  Note that several items
in the new "Tools" menu do not yet do anything, that is normal for
now.

Barring any show stopper bugs, I'll build packages for
win/lin/mac/32/64 in the next couple days.  Thanks for all the
feedback and hope to get more.

-Aaron