[Coco] My CoCo3FPGA Build -- better than faux C=64!

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Fri Dec 17 22:39:40 EST 2010

I've finally got my Digilent Spartan 3 board running Gary Becker's
CoCo3FPGA.  I've mounted it in a CoCo 3 case I had left over from a mini
tower repack back in the day, along with a mini PS/2 keyboard.

Thanks to Gary and Aaron Wolfe for helping me debug and get it up and
running.  It's pretty cool to see how much faster the CoCo3FPGA can
decode and display .GIF files with viewgif running at a nominal 25 MHz.

If you want to see photos, I've blogged about it here:
http://8littlebits.wordpress.com/category/coco3fpga/

JCE