[Coco] Sculptor for OS9 Level II (6809) / Level 1 (68000)

Zia Mughal ziapcland at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 5 15:47:19 EST 2010

On May 31, 2009, at 8:37 AM, Dave Kelly <daveekelly1 at ...> wrote:

Jim Cox wrote:
While going through my stuff I came across a software package called
Sculptor.  The main components of the manual and all the software are  still
Sealed.Sculptor was made in 1987 by Microprocessor Developments Limited in
the UK.I don't know much else about the software, but it can be installed on
the following OSs: MS DOS / PC DOS, OS9 Level II (6809), OS9 Level I
(68000),Uniflex (6809), Uniflex (68000), Unix / Xenix, and Vax VMS.
If anyone knows anything about this software and / or is interested
in it the please contac me.

Zia  mughal:
i m having also sculptor 2.1a software. but  needed   its manual if any one have
 plz contt me on my emil address ziapcland at hotmail.com. i  to purchase  this old
one.
regards