[Coco] Coordinated CoCo Conference #2 tonight

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 08:00:28 EST 2010

The second conference will be held tonight at:

6:30 P.M. Pacific Time
7:30 P.M. Mountain Time
8:30 P.M. Central Time
9:30 P.M. Eastern Time

If you would like to attend, please be sure we have your Skype
username.   Just have your Skype client running a few minutes prior to
the conference, we will call you to add you to the conference.

We have two guest speakers tonight.  Steve Bjork will tell us about
his new disk controller project, and Big John of gimechip.com will
talk about a new "RAMPak".  We'll also try to cover as many subjects
from the suggestion doc as we have time for.

Hope to see everyone there.  Tim will record the conference and make
it available for everyone who cannot attend.