[Coco] CoCo ham net

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 21:32:03 EDT 2010

The first attempt at a CoCo amateur radio net will be tomorrow,
Tuesday August 31st at 9:30PM EDT, 8:30p CDT,
6:30p PDT.   In other words, about 24 hours from now.

We have a good number of folks who've indicated they will attend,
including some CoCo "celebrities" :)

We'll use EchoLink node 522348, KJ4WII, which is me in conference
mode.  I'll bring the node up about an hour early, so if you want to
test connectivity please feel free to do so prior to the net.  For
those unfamiliar with EchoLink, you can obtain the PC client from
http://www.echolink.org or you may find that a local repeater has
EchoLink capabilities.

Hope to see you there.

-Aaron