[Coco] Drivewire client for OS9/68K

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 01:16:47 EDT 2010

My MM/1 is a 3Meg version; the I/O board has 2 MB and the main board 1MB.
The "backplane" is the type with no smarts on it; just the two connectors
for the boards, and the power connectors.

The I/O board on this one has the annoying problem of needing to warm up
before the SCSI hard drive can be used. Once warmed up though, it runs fine,
expect for one glitch.... If I reset the computer, it restarts with a
completely wrong color set. I don't know if that's a software problem, or
hardware.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia