[Coco] Old computer equipment ads - and for the coco

Jeremy Michea jmichea at cogeco.ca
Thu Aug 19 21:41:55 EDT 2010

James Bond pitched something called a Spectravideo?

http://oldcomputers.net/oldads/people/Bond-Spectravideo.jpg

Ah yes, the Spectravideo. They originally started out making games for the Atari 2600. I have a couple of rarer Atari games by Spectravideo like Gas Hog and Bumper Bash and they're actually really good for a third party company. The computer itself never sold well in North America although it did well in Europe. They did make some really good and under-rated games IMO. I'd love to get one of those computers. They're just so cool looking :)