[Coco] Old computer equipment ads - and for the coco

Rob Rosenbrock rob.coco at zaphod.tzo.com
Thu Aug 19 13:59:27 EDT 2010

Whenever I watch 'Star Trek II,' I find myself zeroing in my attention to the Commodore computer in his quarters...

Nice collection of ads on that page. If only they'd have listed some additional detail; like the date of the magazine the ad came from. There's just no way to put them properly in perspective otherwise.

The color computer gets several listings. Nice to see one with Isaac Asimov to offset the one with William Shatner.

Thanks!