[Coco] Graphic Pak

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu Aug 12 03:21:37 EDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 11:35:12PM -0500, Sean wrote:
> I'm about to find out in a couple days, I won one on eBay.  I've
> actually never heard of it either!

Radio Shack Consumer Mail Center
Supplemental Software Catalog 11.86 says:
----------
Graphic Pak (26-3157) Program Pak
Optional: Cassette Recorder, Printer  Level: Minimum 16K

The TRS-80 Graphic program is a Program Pak for the Color Comuter
that lets you plot a variety of charts and display them on the Color
Computer Screen or print them on a graphics printer.

With is multi-faceted chart-plotting capabilities, Graphic has many
practical, business, scientific, and engineering applications.

By adding a cassette recorder to your system, you can save your charts
permanently.  And, with its easy-to-follow menus and prompts, Graphic
lets you draw very sophisticated charts (as well as chart "keys")
quickly and with a minimum of effort!

Now you know everything I know about it!  (ohh, there was also a disk
version!)

No hint of Color Stat or Spectaculator compatibility for either
version though. ;-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA