[Coco] [Color Computer] VCC v1.41

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 15:50:09 EDT 2010

On Wednesday, August 11, 2010 03:43:46 pm Dean Leiber did opine:

> On Aug 11, 2010, at 9:18 AM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
> > is the official VCC page just gone now?  the author was active here
> > not that long ago,
>
> I did a search for VCC and found this message regarding VCC in the
> atariage.com forums:
>
> "The main site is currently offline due to hosting issues and there
> is no ETA when it will be back. "

Hosting issues...  Yuck.  My question then is:

why put up with it?  If you have a machine that's up 24/7, and is running
linux, it isn't that hard to setup a web server on your own machine.

<http://gene.homelinux.net:85/gene>

is in fact this machine.  A bit fiddly to set it up, but I recently added
another link to pix of the shadowbox privacy fence I'm in the process of
building after the wind on June 24th took the old one down.