[Coco] OS-9 DS floppy config - SUCCESS!

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 23:01:59 EDT 2010

Yeah, Chad,
That makes a lot of sense. Of course, the driver (CCDISK) must be able to
*use* the stepping rate variable in the descriptors (D0, D1). If it just
ignores it, then it ain't gonna work. Also, was the SIXMS patch to be
applied *before* or *after* the FIXDISK patch? I'd need to see the assembly
listing to make further sense of that.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia