[Coco] OS-9 DS floppy config - SUCCESS!

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 22:33:46 EDT 2010

There was a SIXMS script file on that OS9 disk as well that apparently patched CCDISK for 6ms.  Not sure if that conflicts with the D0 D1 setting or just the NitrOS9 DMODE wasn't setting the right offset byte in the OS9 D0/D1 or what.  The SIXMS script is below.  What do you make of it?

L CCDISK
. .+1F9
=10
L CCDISK