[Coco] OS-9 DS floppy config - SUCCESS!

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 02:50:28 EDT 2010

Hi Chad,

the number of tracks is set in the device descriptor, not the driver. The
same is true for the stepping rate. If Level 1 has the DMODE utility, you
can use that to change them.

Of course, that was/is true also of the double-sided working which Tandy
ignored :(

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia