[Coco] NitrOS9 (Disk 2 - Modules)

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 00:22:36 EDT 2010

regarding the file "standard.bl" on the Level 1 NitrOS9 distro....

I think you should be able to safely comment out D2 (d2_40d.dd).

Sadly, the NitrOS9 team chose to add DD (to make L1 more like L2??), and the
Sysgo module expects that a DD device exists :( So no saving there, unless
you mess with modifying Sysgo.

As you said, there doesn't seem to be much room for making OS9Boot smaller.
I'm not absolutely sure if L1 allows you to have Sysgo and Shell in the CMDS
directory or not, the way it does with L2.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia