[Coco] Closing out

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 16:44:29 EDT 2010

On Thursday, August 05, 2010 04:42:01 pm Bill did opine:

> With the rapid decline of my health, I'm forced to sell all the Coco
> "stuff" have accumulated over the last two or three years. Instead of
> taking up space here, I've posted a page with all I have for sale. I
> wanted the members of the mailing list to have first crack. I still
> have the right to accept or decline offers. The list is posted at:
> http://www.sq1bbs.com/cocolist.htm
>
> I will be posting it all on eBay, but that won't be until Monday (it'll
> take me that long to take pictures, etc.)

We all are certainly sorry to hear of the failing health of a list member.

At the age of some of us, it is all too plain a reminder that our own rides
are approaching the destination.

Here is hoping there might be better days ahead.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)